ONLY For Parents Whose Children Are Studying
In Classes Primary 5 to Secondary 4 (Grades 5 to 10)
Discover Our Highly Effective 7 Step Study System That Will Dramatically Boost Your Child's Focus, Memory & Study Skills During The Very Next Study Session… Even If Your Child Is Lazy Or Easily Distracted!
Guinness Record Holder & The Only Grand Master of Memory Reveals Little-Known Top Student Strategies That Will Enable Your Child To Excel In Exams And Have Fun While Studying.
- Don't have an organized system of studying
- Constant reminders from parents (that's YOU) to STUDY, STUDY, STUDY
- Exam related fears, anxiety & nervousness
- Unable to concentrate even for a short period of time
- Constant association of stress/pain with studying
- Lack of immediate results
I know how it feels as a parent. Most students don't study in spite of reminding them even a million times to study. And did you ever wonder why?
Think about it. Only a few students (and these are the top students) actually know the methods and strategies of learning, studying and memorizing.
I have interviewed many top students and was surprised that most of them have similar habits when it comes to to studying, time-management, discipline, commitment etc. If a few students can use certain 'habits' to become the top students, even your child too can use the same habits and he/she too can become a top student.
In this fast-paced, fun-filled and mind-blowing seminar, Nishant Kasibhatla - only person in the world who is a Guinness Record Holder AND a Grand Master of Memory AND a Certified Speaking Professional will show you how your child can excel in his/her exams and have fun while studying.
In this seminar, you will:
- Learn proven techniques to sharpen focus, improve grades and boost memory
- Discover how to make learning and studying a positive experience
- Find out how many of the 'deadly' Study Traps are affecting your child
- Learn how to make learning fun, easy and fast!
- Witness the amazing power of the human brain
- Sarala, Mother of Ashvin
Immediately after the course I could see positive results in my son's common tests. Studying for O levels was painless & effortless for my son. He did not spend long hours studying but he had quality study time by following Nishant's tips & techniques. Initially he also had difficulty memorizing formulas in A maths which he used to complain but after attending the workshop he did not have issues in memorizing them.
- Daniel Liu, Father of Liu Hon Jin
I was amazed by the unique and highly effective memory techniques imparted by Nishant to unleash my son's memory power to the fullest potential. The program has certainly made a significant impact on my son's learning journey!
- Toon Eng, Father of Daryl Chian
My son is now motivated. His improvement has shown and demonstrated that he has benefited from this SMSS program. The Edusave Scholarship award he received from MOE has paid back the course fee he attended from SMSS. His achievement as top level student of Siglap Secondary School is commendable.
- 21 years training experience
- Conducted training in 21 countries across 5 continents
- The only Grand Master of Memory in Singapore
- Broke a Guinness Record in memory in 2011
- Certified Speaking Professional
Saturday, 13 May 2017
10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
LTC Building D [formerly Lion Building D]
16 Arumugam Road, Off Paya Lebar Road, Singapore 409961
(1 minute walk from MacPherson MRT EXIT B)
>> The parent/s MUST accompany the child/ren.
>> The child/ren shall be currently studying in levels between Primary 5 (Grade 5) and Secondary 4 (Grade 10).